Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, June 1, 2012

Pina Colada Cupcakes


So, you may have read about my recent addiction to coconut...
{Key Lime Coconut Cookies}
{Coconut Cuppies}
and now
Pina Colada Cuppies!
These cupcakes are a perfect nod to that
luscious, frozen, tropical summer treat!
They are
fresh
fruity
tropical
coconutty
light
delicious
and SOOO summery!
I topped them with toasted coconut
and a pineapple, cherry, cocktail garnish!
I LOVE THEM!!
and I think you will, too.
:)
I suggest that after you make them,
you sneak away by yourself
preferably outside
take a bite
close your eyes
and pretend your at the beach...
crashing waves,
squawking seagulls,
warm sun,
soft sand,
frozen beverage...
AAAAaaaaaahhhhhh....
{that's what I did}
{and it worked...for a second!}  :)

Click HERE for the recipe.

Enjoy!

Blessings to you,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment