Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Little Birdie...

Most every time I think about my mom
{she still lives in San Antonio...where I grew up}
I remember her coming home from work
and going to water her plants
{with a glass of wine in hand}
<3
So...like mother, like daughter...
I really love to water my plants in the evening.
It's almost therapeutic.

Well, when I was beginning to water one of my
hanging ferns yesterday evening,
a Little Birdie flew right out of the fern.
It scared the be-jee-burz out of me!!!
I'm sure the neighbors got a good laugh at me
{holding on to a pillar for dear life}!

So, before I went any further,
I tilted the fern toward me
to make sure there weren't anymore
little birdie's waiting for me in there...
and
THIS
is
what
I
saw...
 this perfectly constructed
beautiful
little nest
filled with
4
perfectly
blue
little birdie
eggs!
I mean just look at this nest...
and those gorgeous eggs!

Thank you, God
for this perfect
Little Blessing
that YOU delivered
to me, today.

I hope you find a Little Blessing
in each and every day!!

Enjoying life's Little Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment