Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Amaretto Peach Jam


I think making jam is one of my new favorite things to do!

It is so gratifying for me to see all those little jars
lined up like sweet little soldiers of sticky goodness!
 Just look at them...aren't they so cute!?  :)
This is the batch that I made last night with all the peaches we had left over from Shelby's party.
I put this batch in larger jars to give away as gifts...
and of course, to keep for ourselves.

This jam recipe is absolutely de-lish!
It is my new favorite jam.
It is so good on biscuits {of course}
on toast.
But also good on these Fried Goat Cheese Rounds
that I made the other night
Oh My Lands!
The sweetness of the peach jam
combined with the tanginess of the goat cheese
are a match made in Heaven!

If you have never made jam, I highly recommend that you give it a try!
The reward is worth the effort.
I'm telling you...it is so gratifying
{that is...if you are a closet domestic diva {dork}...like me!}

Click HERE for the Amaretto Peach Jam recipe
Click HERE for the free Amaretto Peach Jam labels
Click HERE for the Fried Goat Cheese recipe

Go get Jamming!

Blessings to you,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment