Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

Herb Garden

My Very Own Herb Garden

I have always wanted an herb garden...for as long as I can remember. 
I'm really not sure why I haven't planted one before now...but I'm so glad I FINALLY did!

I painted the pots with chalkboard paint.
Some, I just painted the rim, and the others I cut out
a stencil-frame using my Silhouette machine.

 We now have FRESH Parsley, Cilantro, Sweet Basil, Chives, Mint, Dill, Lavender, Oregano, Jalapenos, and Banana Peppers.
Rosemary is my favorite so she will be joining her friends as soon as I find her!  :)


And...because we like it SPICY...I planted some peppers, too.  :)

Click HERE to see how I painted my pots.

Blessings to you,
Kim

------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment