Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Easter Wreath

Easter Wreath

I love so many things about Spring. 
I love the birds singing, trees blossoming, flowers blooming, breezes blowing
while rocking on our front porch. 
I especially love Easter. 
The resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Easter (for me) is about new beginnings and rebirth--baby birds, baby goats (we had over 50 this year!) and let's not forget baby donkeys!

Here's ours that was just born, yesterday.
These are our two "bookends" as we like to refer to them...with GREAT affection!
Our oldest and youngest
(Sydney 14 and Shelby 20 mos.)

Ok...so back to why I'm really posting...

I made a new Easter Wreath for our front door.  And...it makes me happy!

Click HERE for a tutorial.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

Blessings to you,
Kim



I've linked up to Tip Me Tuesday on Tip Junkie
click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment