Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Snickerdoodle Cuppies

There are very few cookies that I don't like.
But I usually don't have a "weakness" for cookies, per say.
Except Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Fresh from the oven, warm, chewy, Snickerdoodles!!!
Mmmm...just thinking about them makes me want
to bake a batch!

Since I love Snickerdoodles so much
{and so do my kiddos}
I decided they just HAD to be
transformed into cuppies!
And here's the lovely transformation...
Click HERE for the recipe...

WARNING: Don't make these if ...
you're on a diet
you want them to last more than a day
you don't want to share
you don't want company coming around
you don't want to ever bake another batch
you're crazy
{you're crazy if you DON'T make these}!

Enjoy!!

Blessings to you,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment