Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

Peaches & Cream Cuppies


Our youngest baby
{the smallest bookend}
is turning 2 next month!
I can't believe it!
Time flew by with the others
but with her, it seems like
it's been warp speed!

I call her my "Little Peach".
It fits her...
she's sweet
juicy
a tad bit tangy
hardcore in the middle
fuzzy
and downright
DELICIOUS!!

So, it's only fitting that I throw her a
"Little Peach"
2nd Birthday Party.
I've just started planning it
but I'm going for a vintage, country fair type of feel.
Peach and Aqua are the colors
and, of course, all things
PEACHY!

Starting with the cuppies.
Peaches & Cream cuppies...
They are so light and sweet
and De-lish!
Just like my baby!!

Click HERE for the recipe.

Enjoy!

Blessings to you,
Kim

**I'm linking up to Tip Junkie**

No comments:

Post a Comment