Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes


I love cooking for my family.
It just makes me happy!
Since I am blessed to be able to stay home
{and not have to rush to get myself ready to get somewhere in the mornings}
{I am NOT a morning person so my family is
very thankful for this...TRUST ME!!}
I try to have a warm home-cooked breakfast for them
 {almost} every day.
{Uh-Hm...I do allow myself one "Cereal Morning" per week...}
{This consists of
putting bowls & spoons on the table,
along with 2 boxes of cereal,
and a jug of milk,
telling the kids, "Come eat!"
and sitting my sleepy self on the couch
to enjoy my coffee
with my hubby
and no kids}
:)
However, I know that we are so blessed
to be able to sit around the table together
every morning and every evening
and laugh and enjoy each other's company.

So, I try to add a little variety to our breakfast meals.
This morning was
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes!
Mmmmmm!
Like most meals that I cook
I try to find shortcuts
The shortcut here is boxed Pancake Mix.
I add some little special touches to make them
taste like they're made from scratch.
They really are SO yummy!
My kiddos friends have asked me to give my pancake recipes to their moms!
{{I won't name names}}  :)

Click HERE for the recipe!

Blessings to you,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment