Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pink Champagne Cupcakes


My first experience with Pink Champagne Cake was at one of my baby showers.
My sister brought the most delectable
Pink Champagne Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
It was divine!
{So divine that I proceeded to finish the remaining half of the cake that was left over}
{{all...by...myself}}
{{{within a couple of days}}}
Not my proudest moment
but so worth the extra calories!
I loved that cake so much that {of course} I had to figure out how to make cuppies out if it.  :)
I usually make them with a Cream Cheese Frosting but for Sydney's Birthday,
she requested Pink Champagne Cuppies with Buttercream frosting.
They are just as good...
light
fruity
refreshing
not too sweet
and just a bit "bubbly"!
:)
Click HERE for the recipe.

I hope they make you feel BUBBLY, too!

Blessings to you,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment